Alere BinaxNOW Influenza A&B Card Test 416-110 is an in vitro immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of influenza A and B nucleoprotein antigens in nasopharyngeal (NP) swab, nasal swab samples and nasal wash/aspirate specimens. It is intended to aid in the rapid differential diagnosis of influenza A and B viral infections. 10TESTS/BX. Priced per box.
- 1 sample, 2 tests option to use it alongside Alere BinaxNOW RSV Card in children under 5, using an NP swab or nasal wash/aspirate.
- Provides clear results that are easy to read.
- Used with either nasal wash/aspirate, nasopharyngeal swab or nasal swab samples.
- Fast with results available in just 15 minutes.
- Requires minimal hands-on time
- Provides accurate results and includes internal controls
- Flexible with different transport media: Amies, Dulbecco, M4, M4-RT, M5, M6, Saline, Tryptose phosphate, Veal Infusion Broth, Brain Heart Infusion Broth, Hanks BBS, Phosphate buffer solution, Stuart's and UTM-RT
- CLIA waived