Jant Pharmacal Accustrip URS Urine Strip Reader UA850. The Accustrip URS Reader is a reflection photometer for the analysis of the Accustrip URS-10 urine test strips. When measurements are performed under standardized conditions, measured values may be displayed, printed and transferred to a computer. The instrument is designed for in-vitro diagnostic use (IVD). Dimensions: 8" (D) x 6" (W) x 3" (H) - Small Footprint
Weight: 2lb (without power supply). Shipping is FREE!
- Non-Touch Operation - Strip analysis begins automatically when placed on instrument. No further input or action is needed. 128 x 128 Pixel Graphic Display Results for all 10 parameters are clearly and conveniently displayed on one screen. Abnormal results are clearly marked.
- Touch-Screen - Easy to use touch screen operation. All functions can easily be accessed with a touch of the screen. An optional external keyboard can be connected to allow convenient input of patient names.
- Interface Options - The instrument includes both USB and RS232 interfaces. It can easily be connected to existing Laboratory Information Systems and also to PCs using Accustrip URS Result Control Software.
- Small Footprint - Small footprint of only 8" (D) x 6" (W) x 3" (H) enhances portability of device. Combined with option for battery operation, this is the ideal instrument for near-patient testing and OBGYN offices.
- Both Power Battery and External Power Options - The instrument can be powered using a 110/240V autoswith mains adaptor. Optional battery operation allows the instrument to be used wherever it is needed
- Memory for 200 Measurements - Up to 200 measurements can be restored in reader. Using internal software functions, positive readings can be filtered and easily identified, enabling further diagnosis and intervention, when necessary.
1 UA850 Reader, Operator Manual and 110-120 Volt AC Power Adaptor.