Quidel Sofia RSV FIA Test Kit (20260) for use with Sofia 2 and Sofia Analyzers.
The Sofia RSV Fluorescent Immunoassay (FIA) uses advanced immunofluorescence-based lateral-flow technology to detect respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) nucleoprotein antigen directly from nasopharyngeal swab and nasopharyngeal aspirate/wash specimens from symptomatic patients. The high sensitivity of the Sofia RSV FIA offers confidence in rapid RSV testing.
Sofia 2 with Advance Result Technology (ART) delivers accurate, objective and automated results in as few as three minutes. 25tests/kit. Price per kit
.Click Here to Open RSV Info SheetFeatures & Benefits:
- CLIA waived for children less than 7 years of age - Easy to perform testing
- Compatible with Influenza A+B Extraction Reagent - A single specimen can be used to run both Sofia RSV FIA and Sofia Influenza A+B FIA
- Dual work modes - Adjusts to your volume fluctuations
- Self-contained test cassette - Clean, easy to use and disposible
- Fixed-volume pipette - Collects and dispenses correct amount of sample needed for testing
- Objective result - Eliminates the subjectivity of a visual result interpretation
- All components included in kit - Ready to use with Sofia or Sofia 2, no need for additional equipment
- Room temperature storage - No refrigerator space needed. No need to wait for reagents to warm up