Wallach Quantum 2000 OB/GYN Electrosurgical Generator (909075). Wallach's exclusive, state-of-the-art microprocessor controlled electrosurgical generator offers the latest in technology in electrosurgical practice. The generator constantly and accurately monitors power levels for smoother, drag free cuts. High resistance tissue can be excised without bending the electrode. There's minimal thermal damage; therefore, a superior histological specimen for pathology can be obtained. Post excision, the coagulation mode supplies powerful spray fulguration that can seal bleeders without tissue contact.
- One Wallach quantum 2000 electrosurgical generator Unit
- Solid state, isolated circuitry generator
- Footswitch or handswitch operated
- Audible alarm for safety
- Return electrode monitoring type system uses split grounding pad for extra safety
- Automatically and instantly activates the Biovac
- Unit can be controlled in the sitting position which is facilitated by the ergonomically designed system