3M Littmann™ Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope, 27" BLACK
Tube (6152). Standard-Finish Chestpiece, Stainless Stem and Headset.
The 3M Littmann™ Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope is designed for clinicians who require outstanding acoustic performance combined with exceptional versatility. Its innovative design provides a single-piece tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece.
The 3M Littmann™ Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope is the next generation of one of the most recognized stethoscopes in the profession, offering improved acoustic performance with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure). Its distinctive chalice-shaped chestpiece features tunable diaphragms on both sides to deliver outstanding acoustic performance, diagnostic versatility, and convenience for treating adult and pediatric patients. The pediatric side of the chestpiece converts to a traditional open bell by removing the tunable diaphragm and replacing it with the included non-chill bell sleeve.
- Outstanding acoustics with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure)
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes
- Next-generation tubing lasts longer and resists stains. Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers.
Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals
- Seven-year warranty provides greater peace of mind