3M™ Steri-Strip™ Reinforced Adhesive Skin Closures 1/4" x 1-1/2"
(R1542). White. Steri-Strip™ Reinforced Adhesive Skin Closures are the standard in adhesive skin closures, trusted for their convenience, simplicity and non-invasive design. A sterile, breathable adhesive strip reinforced with polymer filaments, for strong, reliable closure of incisions and skin lacerations. 6 strips/pack. 50PK/BX.
- Secures and provides wound support and increases the tensile strength of the wound, compared to sutures
- Helps improve cosmetic outcomes - Non-invasive, sterile design helps reduce scarring and the risk of infection, compared to sutures and staples, with less tissue trauma and better cosmetic outcomes
- Easy on patients - Comfortable to wear compared to sutures. Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Allows early staple/suture removal - Helps patients get back to their normal routine faster
- Saves money - Less expensive than skin adhesives, sutures or staples
- Easy to apply - Fast application