SYRINGE / NEEDLE 3cc 22g x 1-1/2"
(8881833215). Magellan™ Safety Needle and Syringe Combinations is a needle-based safety device preattached to a syringe that protects the healthcare worker from accidental needlestick injuries. The preattached combination saves valuable nursing time and improves clinical efficiencies. Easy to use and the robust safety shield ensures clinicians, patients, and downstream workers receive unparalleled protection from a sharps injury. Latex-free. 50/BX 8BX/CS. Priced per box.
- Needle-based safety technology promotes clinical flexibility; safety needle may be connected to any standard luer lock syringe
- Needles pre-attached to syringe saves valuable nursing time and improves efficiency
- Intuitive, one-handed operation minimizes risk of needlestick injuries; easy to use with minimal technique change for the clinician
- Bevel orientation saves valuable nursing time; if the safety device is up, the needle bevel is up
- Self-leveling needle cap allows clinician to use the OSHA-recommended technique for passive recapping of the safety needle
- Audible and tactile click confirms safety device has been activated
- Ultra sharp, tri-beveled, anti-coring needle minimizes trauma to muscle tissue for smooth delivery of medications
- Extended syringe finger flanges offer the clinician better grip and feel of syringe during medication delivery and clinical practice