Doran DS2100 Mechanical Physician Scale
A classic design with impressive features offers an easier way to measure height and weight in a hospital, medical office, school, or healthcare facility.Exceptional value. Easy-to-use and loaded with valuable features
The device's straight-forward design doesn't mean it lacks valuable features. The DS2100 has a weighing capacity of 450lbs - that's over 15% more than competition. The large two inch diameter wheels, optional from other scale manufacturers, are a standard item on this unit.
Switching between pounds and kilograms is quick and easy. Simply twist the weighbeams and weigh the patient. With standard and metric units on two separate, color-coded sides of the weighbeams, errors associated with mistaking kilograms for pounds are eliminated.
The convenient aluminum telescoping height rod is included and can be used to measure pediatric or adult patients. The scale's generously sized scale platform has a removable, slip-resistant cover.Specifications:
- Warranty: One Year
- Units: lb or kg on flip weighbeam
- Construction: Powder Coated Painted Steel
- Dimensions: Platform Dimensions: 10.5" W x 22" L x 4" H
- Weighing Surface: 10.5" W x 14.5" L
- Height Rod Measurement Range: 24" to 79" (75 to 200 cm)
- Weight Capacity: 450 lb x 4 oz (200 kg x 100 g)
- Accuracy: +/- 4 oz (100 g)