Medgyn EndoSampler 022720. Utilized for sampling of endometrial tissue. The unique design of the MedGyn Endosampler allows for superior accuracy and a more reliable sample than traditional endometrial sample devices. Designed for obtaining clearly differentiated endometrial tissue without anesthesia in an outpatient setting. Recommended for both pre-menopausal and post-menopausal women for diagnostic purposes. Except for rare instances, a cervical block, dilator or tenaculum is not required. 3mm with 10cc syringe. 1/EA, 25/BX. Priced per each.
- Convenient for routine gynecological use and suitable for cytologic and histologic diagnosis
- Facilitates both endometrial scraping and aspiration
- Avoids endometrial sample contamination
- Semi-rigid 3mm curette minimizes possibility of perforation
- Curette conveniently bent with sharp slot on side assures better sampling from all areas of the endometrial cavity
- Backflow of collected sample is prevented by lock-spring mechanism on syringe