Roche CoaguChek XS PT/INR Monitoring System 5019427001 (04837975001). Roche Diagnostics simplified testing for professionals. This small, battery-powered, handheld meter is portable and efficient, ideal for low to mid volume office settings. Plus, you can test and treat in one appointment, using the fingerstick test that patients prefer. FREE Shipping!
- 97% accuracy to lab for confidence in results
- Only handheld, CLIA-waived PT/INR monitoring system that neutralizes therapeutic levels of heparin and low molecular weight heparin within a specified range
- INR corrected for wide range of hematocrit
- Two levels of built-in, onboard controls within the test chamber
Easy to use
- Test results in about one minute with a small sample
- Large top- and side-dosing area enables easy sample application
- Outside meter blood application, minimizes potential for cross-contamination
- Up to 21-month strip shelf life from date of manufacture, so no refrigeration needed
- Less retesting may mean lower costs and higher patient satisfaction
In a recent head-to-head study
CoaguChek XS system required 63% fewer test strips and lancets for retests, which equated to 6% less overall test strip and lancet waste. The CoaguChek XS system was preferred by 99% of patients and rated 25% less painful to use.