Roche CoaguChek XS PT/INR Professional Care Kit 22045960 (4837975001). Roche Diagnostics simplified testing for professionals. This small, battery-powered, handheld meter is portable and efficient, ideal for low to mid volume office settings. Plus, you can test and treat in one appointment, using the fingerstick test that patients prefer.
- 97% accuracy to lab for confidence in results
- Only handheld, CLIA-waived PT/INR monitoring system that neutralizes therapeutic levels of heparin and low molecular weight heparin within a specified range
- INR corrected for wide range of hematocrit
- Two levels of built-in, onboard controls within the test chamber
Easy to use
- Test results in about one minute with a small sample
- Large top- and side-dosing area enables easy sample application
- Outside meter blood application, minimizes potential for cross-contamination
- Up to 21-month strip shelf life from date of manufacture, so no refrigeration needed
- Less retesting may mean lower costs and higher patient satisfaction
In a recent head-to-head study
CoaguChek XS system required 63% fewer test strips and lancets for retests, which equated to 6% less overall test strip and lancet waste. The CoaguChek XS system was preferred by 99% of patients and rated 25% less painful to use.