Sony Digital A6 Color Video Ultrasound Printer (UP-D25MD). The Sony UP-D25MD digital color dye sublimation printer is optimized for ultrasound, endoscopy, and cardiology applications. The UP-D25MD accepts standard Sony color print media as well as an optional laminated media model, providing long-lasting picture quality with high resistance to water and fingerprints, making it an ideal choice for any medical environment.
- Connector: Digital (USB)
- Dimensions: 8-3/8" X 3 7/8" x 15-5/8" (WHD)
- Gradation: YMC images using 8 bit/256 gradations per color, approx
- Input Current: 1.7-1.0 A
- Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed Interface
- Paper Tray Capacity: S-Size tray: Max. 80 sheets L-Size tray: Max 50 sheets
- Power Consumption: AC 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz
- Print Media: UPC-21L (L-Size standard color print pack) (4 x 50 packs), UPC-21S (S-Size standard color print pack) (3 x 80 packs), UPC-24SA (S-Size Laminated color print pack) (3 x 80 packs), UPC24LA (L-Size Laminated color print pack) (4 x 50 packs)
- Print Size: UPC-21L/UPC-24LA Size: Full 5" x 3-3/4"; UPC-21S/UPC-24SA Size: Full 3-3/4" x 2-7/8"
- Print Speed: NTSC: UPC-21S approx. 19 sec; UPC-21L approx. 29 sec.
- Printing Method: Dye Sublimation Thermal Printing
- Resolution: 423 DPI
- Safety Compliance: UL 1950 and UL 2601-1 Listed; CSA C22.2 No. 601.1; No. 950; EN60950; EN60601-1
- Thermal Head: 423 DPI
- Weight: Approx. 12.2 pounds