Wallach ZoomScope Trulight Colposcope Systems. The ZoomScope offers unparalleled image clarity combined with 3D image appearance for outstanding diagnostic performance. With zooming magnification optics, you see exactly what you want. Combined with Trulight, the color and brightness of the image is outstanding.
Wallach's revolutionary Trulight Lighting System incorporates 5 high intensity, long life (20,000+ hours) light emitting diodes (LEDs) designed around the objective lens. The white solid state LEDs provide light at 5000 - 6000 K for a brighter white. Precisely angled, the lights converge to the target offering a brighter, white light for true tissue color. The center light is green, and can be turned on at the touch of a switch for delineation of vascular patterns. The LEDs eliminate the need to change light bulbs! The Wallach ZoomScope Colposcope includes a set of sterilizable handles, set of sterilizable knob covers for zoom and focus, dust cover, and base. FREE Shipping!Wallach ZoomScope Colposcope Features:
Wallach ZoomScope Colposcope Configurations:
- Ergonomic overhead suspension arm for optimal, unobstructed viewing of the operative site
- Zoom knobs conveniently located on both sides of the optical head with vertical and horizontal optics adjustment capabilities
- Stereoscopic continuous 4.5 to 20x zoom Nikon optics for optimal viewing and image magnification
- Continuously view at the highest magnification without over or undersizing the viewing field
- May be converted to an operating microscope
- Optional USB video camera captures images and integrates into EMR systems
- Optional foot pedal power zoom and focus to free both hands
- 906043-SP-3: 3-Leg Base
- 906043-SP-4: 4-Leg Base (UL Approved)
- 906043-40TU-5: 5-Leg Base model with Video and Digital USB Camera. USB Camera: 1 Year Defects and Workmanship Warranty.