Bioteque 2.0mm Uterine Injectors are double lumen, slightly curved and designed for single use and to facilitate diagnostic procedures such as Laparoscopy, Minilaps, Salpingoplasties and Fertility Examinations. It is a sterile disposable product consisting of plastic tube, connector and other plastic components which meets the USP recommendation for class VI testing. Indications: Bioteque Uterine Injector is intended to be used during hysterosonography, hydrotubation, hysterosalpingogram, and salpingoplasties. 12/BX. Priced per box.
- Sterile, disposable, read to use
- Curved shaft (uterine sound shaped) for use in anteverted or retroverted uteri
- Snap-on cervical stop custom set for every patient
- Snap-on cervical V-shaped design for easy view of external cervical OS
- Patient ambulatory once instrument properly inserted
- Durable no-crack luer fitting of flexible collar for convenient injection
- No spring or weights added